Wednesday, August 23, 2006

drained and disappointed

After a very long and meticulous presentation for botany lab, I feel I don't have the drive of becoming a Bio major anymore. Is it because of our very strict professor? Is it because of the topic? Or is it just because I can't take all these anymore??? The stress and pressure as well as tension due to the shortage of time is really consuming all the motor cells that are left in my head. I don't know if I can still survive the hell that is Botany and perhaps aim to get the grade I've wanted for a long time now.

I still have many things to do for other subjects... but here I am, blogging and ranting about what happened earlier. I know I can do this. IF ONLY the tide would swing to my favor.

It's just very difficult to please everyone. Even though (our) best was poured and the efforts were shown already, still there is no appreciation or at least some "consuelo de bobo" for that matter. I just hope God still gives me the strength to continue striving for the best despite this failure to please and give the maximum effort for the presentation.

On a lighter note, I still am thankful that God still continues to shower me with his graces..as I was accepted in the COA Executive team. It's such an honor to be part of the executive board and serve the school through this council. I'll be meeting my fellow members tomorrow and I'm hoping my desperation (for botany) will diminish and this meeting will change my mood for the rest of the week.

It's work for me now. I have to drain myself once more.

No comments: