Monday, October 02, 2006

wishful thinking and all that

it seems like i've been blogging since God knows when.

I've been dying to have this time of blogging but I have no choice except steal some 5 or 10 minutes of my study time (or even my bedtime) because I just feel the need of expressing myself and the things that have occurred.

There's only one thing that I have been wishing ever since the past weeks....

I just wish this sem would already end.

What the heck, 2 weeks more of dying because of pressure, stress, sudden rush of emotions and IT IS OVER; if only I could be more productive in the coming days.

I've got so many tasks to finish.. articles to read, projects to pass and lots more. God, when can I be free of all these?? My sembreak's going to be busy as well because of the ASLA congress (that I suppose I'm part of because one of the heads texted me about the GA). Im happy and thankful that I'll be part of the ASLA convention but I do hope it'll not be tiring.

On a lighter note, JC Chasez just released his new single Until Yesterday and I've been hearing a lot of good feedback about this. Check it out some time! I personally can say that this has been another "JC" music--one that's complete with energy, life, style and class. The upbeat tempo made it much more interesting albeit the not-so-wholesome lyrics. Then again, you have to hear it! This is included in his sophomore album which will be released early next year.

I almost forgot, the Ateneo Blue Eagles lost the championship a while ago. It was one tough job for the team but unfortunately, the referees were really on the UST side. I don't want to sound like I'm sourgraping or what, but it was shown evidently when most calls were against Ateneo. I admit, UST played well and made a good job in guarding the Blue Eagles but it was also evident that the Ateneo players were excellent as well. Perhaps it was just Ateneo's time to win. I still am proud of being an Atenean not only because of these players but because of the strong determination of every Atenean in the community. (WIN OR LOSE, IT'S THE SCHOOL WE CHOOSE! =) )

And one last note, I do hope all the victims of the Typhoon Milenyo will be able to recover soon. I also had a hard time waiting for the dsl to work again because of our stupid phoneline which didn't have dial tone for almost 3 days. Thank God it's back now.


God be with us always.

No comments: