Thursday, February 08, 2007

when confusion strikes again...

What is there to do when every alternative presented to you becomes confusing..? Of course there are still options and answers to problems... but because of time constraints, nothing much is left for you.

Why can't every person be appreciative of one's effort? Why can't some people be patient enough to realize that there are priorities other than what should be done? And why can't destiny make our roads meet again?

I have already been wanting to greet someone for God knows when but no matter how I try, it seems that the Lord wants me to wait even more. I just remembered this certain person the other night...realizing that time indeed flies so fast that it has almost been a year since we talked.

Too many walls have been built in between us.. too many dreams have been shattered around us.. If I seem to give up and still never win, deep in my heart.. I know the strength is within.

Time has almost healed the wounds; still, the memories will forever linger and bring back the should've/would've/could've been's.

There's no easy way out for all these confusion. I really need answers.

No comments: