Friday, January 23, 2009

je ne sais pas

Where shall I even start?

With all the productivity for thesis (the rush for more data, editing our paper, and more specimens to prepare for the SEM forum on Sat), Aegis (several meetings and scheduled photoshoots here and there, updates, revisions for the blueprint pages, etc) acads (completion of requirements, good grades and then some), job fair and even family matters,

there's definitely something missing. I might seem to neglect something because of the overwhelming schedule and obligations to fulfill but i'm quite certain there should be something more.

I'm left with the uncertainty but I remain optimistic and hopeful on what lies in the coming weeks and few months left for my main project (the yearbook); and of course, thrilled for my batchmates and friends who are about to enter a new realm that awaits them in their respective careers.

As for me, i don't know. I'd rather wait and see. :)

No comments: