Sunday, February 13, 2011

striving for positivity

It was February 10, 2011, Thursday. I have been made into a new person, where positivity seems lost into oblivion.

It will take some time for me to repair what got lost and what he crushed. It breaks my heart to do this but for now, this seems to be the best way to cope and heal. Let's not rush and be impulsive to these changes. I will slowly adapt and learn to accept that it's just how you deal with your emotions and I can't do anything about it. No matter how much I try to erase the moment in my head, I just can't. It pains me to be so negative towards you but I can't help it - this is how I deal with mine.

Life is too short to be taken for granted and to dwell on the bad experiences but for us to appreciate it even better, it's a must that we learn to embrace the bad to see the good and learn from it.

I will seriously fight the negativity but for now, only time will tell. Let it be.

All is not lost for hope remains. All the time.

No comments: