Friday, July 14, 2006

alas, the joys.

I cannot let this day end without writing something about it because it was just one of the best days one could ever ask for whenever one is in the state of too much pressure and stress.

Don't you just love it whenever things go your way? I know that not everything can be of one's control, but at least for some of those stuff- they would be definitely good.

Today had been one hell of a day had I not received the rewards God bestowed on me. This was the FIRST, AND CAN I REPEAT, FIRST time that I had skipped class- which was Chem 7 at 730 in the morning. I just wasn't feeling well not to mention the fact that I was already 5 minutes late. I had to CUT this class and I was prepared of missing anything even if that was a quiz basically because I wasn't really feeling PREPARED; albeit my cramming of the homework that I just knew the night before. Did this ever happen to you, when you just don't want to go to this subject and you ARE NOT really WILLING to attend it so much so that you DID NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?? That was what I felt for my first subject.

Yeah, you might say it was a pretty much GREAT START for a NEW DAY. I had my Biostatistics subject right next to Chem, which started at 830 a.m. I think I was late for a minute but fortunately, thank God there was no quiz because the assignment was answered correctly (we had a deal that if the hmwk was answered incorrectly, then we would have the quiz). And in the latter part of the class, we had this "contest" that would give us the PLUS 5 POINTS IF WE ANSWERED FIRST AND IF ALL OUR ANSWERS WERE CORRECT. Thank God, we were the first ones to pass the paper and we just had to hope that all our answers were correct.

Anyways, after that biostat class, our history was really A-OK. Sir gave us back our papers about the movie and I was not expecting for a high grade but when he gave me my paper, I just had to shout and express my happiness at the back of the room on my seat (exclaiming that God has been so good to me) and what have you. I was really happy to get the ALAS I wanted.

Biosystematics was really tiring because we had to explore the forests and the inside world of the Ateneo vis-a-vis create a documentation that would provide evidence for the scientific names we were about to study.

All in all, this day gave me those thrills albeit the pressure that I was experiencing because of my HELL week starting on Tuesday until Friday next week.

I thank the Lord for such day. It was indeed an awesome one.

Have to take a nap now...au revoir.

No comments: