Friday, July 28, 2006

drained. dead tired.

So many things to do, so many deadlines to meet.... yet so little time for all of these.

Aside from the academics, orgs and other extracurricular requirements are also very demanding of time. Damn. Not to mention, the NSTP also consumes A LOT of my free time as well as my rest and study time. Oh well, I guess almost everybody feels the same way! Then again, we have to comply with these. There's nothing that we can do about it.

Sometimes it crosses my mind to just stop thinking about the hell of all these.... unfortunately, I just can't for a lot of reasons. I simply just can't.

It's like I feel I have this obligation that if I don't meet my own objectives, I feel weak and pathetic. I think I'm not deserving of any blessing that God gives me. I know it's just me who's really torturing myself, but I don't have any style of disciplining and putting order in my life..

Oh God.

The stress-o-meter is about to explode.

I have to focus now. FOCUS. That's more like it.

I'm off to doing another work. No rest for me until this semester ends.

No comments: