Friday, July 21, 2006

hell week still not over

Thank God I'm still alive after this very very tough week.

This was the first time in my college life that I've had my long tests per subject for almost everyday! My only rest was Monday, but Tuesday was for Botany Lab, Biostat for Wednesday, Botany Lecture last Thursday, and the most terrible schedule was Chem, which was at 7:30 a.m. today (Friday). I cannot imagine how I managed to remain "alive" albeit the miserable schedule and heavy load.

At least I'm half-way done with all these. I still got History to worry for Monday's long test and perhaps finish reading and documenting my Biosystematics exercises for this coming week.

On another note, I'm thankful that I still have time for some extra-curricular activities. I'm glad that I'm still included in the ADS and perhaps ((AMP)) as well. I'm hoping for the best about my COA Executive board application and also for either LEaD or ASLA applications.

And oh, before I almost forget.. it's really amazing how our biostat professor returns our long tests right after we took it! Thank God for the bonuses, I managed to ace my first Biostat long test. The Lord is truly amazing.

Lastly, I hate it when NSTP really consumes all my time every Saturday and how ADS would schedule a meeting/training this Sunday because it can't be during Saturday because of this NSTP that's allotted for Saturday also. Oh well.. this is required so I've got nothing to do about it. One word to best describe all these: MAGIS. (Haha, what the heck.. if that's really followed by the norm)

That's about it..for now. Until next time.

No comments: