Wednesday, July 12, 2006

ecstatic and euphoric.

This is the first time that I've ever felt so relieved and ecstatic.

When it was announced that there will be no classes tomorrow, I JUST HAD TO SCREAM MY HEART OUT AND SPREAD THE WORD.

God is so good. I really love Jesus. Here are just some of the things why I feel God has been giving me so many blessings:

1. Botany lecture was cancelled because of certain reminders from our professor. (I needed this time to practice my debate speech)

2. Chem long test was moved to Friday next week instead of this week's Friday. (I hated that but oh well..at least I have lots of time for studying)

3. Classes were suspended today at 11:30 am so I didn't have my PE class anymore in the afternoon! (This meant more time for ADS essay and research)

and LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

3. CLASSES ARE SUSPENDED for tomorrow, Thursday, July 13, 2006 FOR ALL PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS OF THE NCR, CAR, & REGIONS 1-4. How amazing can this be!?!?

I had really been very very hectic these past few days. Hooray for these news. More time to study, more time to relax, and more time to enjoy these blessings God has given us!

Thank God.

No comments: