Thursday, November 02, 2006

at a loss for words

im currently amazed. in awe. and thankful. but at the same time, wishful and reflective of the year that was... of everything that have happened when the sun and the stars looked differently.. as I was so ecstatic about my life and that one individual who made a difference...


I'm happy for my bestfriend. She finally found the answers to her BECAUSE (if those really are). It's really God's plan why we were made TWINS not physically but emotionally. For us to have this Yin and Yang relationship.

I have wished for some revelation to happen..when the signs were so demanding of my attention... I have hoped that I was the one, or perhaps, someone lucky to be part of that world.. but unfortunately, these did not happen.

On the brighter side, my twin just had her wish granted. I do hope things turn out right for you, twin... and I'm just here if you need me.

It has almost been a year now...since I could remember those unforgettable times when I became inspired and all that; when I would seize the moments...cherish every second of my life.. All these memories are what's left of me now.. All my "signs" and my wishes were thoughts that have eventually evaporated in the cold air that suffocates me in all my "imaginations".

My distorted reality starts to come to an end... I'm praying to God that I'll continue recovering but no... I'm still the crazy, dreamy person that I am.

Then again, enough of my weird and impossible thoughts. What's important is Twin's happy (or overwhelmed) and I'm also happy and content with that.

I'll always be here twin. Just call me and I'll be there.


(but i still look back, though)....

1 comment:

Sassy said...

yeah, and I know all these happen for special reasons made for special people.. :D thanks, twin's minion :)