Friday, November 10, 2006

manifestations of a GHOST in disguise..

This day has been so full of mystery.

And to those who inherently know who the GHOST is, you can be assured that you'll be able to relate to what I'll be saying here.

I have just watched the movie SERENDIPITY and it was so insipiring at the same time, disturbing... to think that I almost imagined myself to be in Kate Beckinsale's place.
Nevertheless, this movie touched me so much that I feel blessed to have experienced the search for those SIGNS and clues that God has given me. My "destiny" has not been revealed to me yet though I can feel it is coming soon. Yeah, pretty soon.

I can't understand why the ghost plays tricks on me. Is it because I'm just interpreting the 'clues' differently? Or is it because there is a need to feel those manifestations? I just am clueless about these whether it's still part of my reality or the OTHER reality.

Of all the many kinds of t-shirts that can be possibly worn by people who are around me, why does it have to have a print that is SO OBVIOUS that I would stop and look at it again? Why is your surname SOOOO popular that even shirts have it as designs? I can't imagine myself being disturbed again by these foolishness but at that exact moment, I felt the rush of some sort of miracle or a divine intervention that have occurred.

Minsan natanong ko.. bakit ka pa nagpaparamdam hanggang ngayon? Ano ba ang nagawa ko para gawin mo ang mga bagay na 'to? May kailangan ba akong malaman kaya't pilit na pinapaalala ka sa akin ng tadhana?

I am still confused. I am having second thoughts about those signs.. whether all these are purposely made by the Lord for me to hang on to something that I never even had in the first place.


With all these signs shown to me... I don't know which way to go.. what path to take... If only these signs would REALLY talk to me.. If only you would talk to me..

I'm preparing myself for the next manifestations that are sure to appear and haunt me in this coming semester.. I just wish this Ghost would stop sending signs. I just wish this Ghost would tell me personally what should be told.

Wanted: Ghostbusters......


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why do i still have to post a comment about this blog entry? :รพ

Sassy said...

BECAUSE, YOY HAVE TO. :)

Sassy said...

*YOU