Saturday, November 25, 2006

respite.

the most awaited moment....

after a very long 6 months of hoping and preparing...

of constantly searching for signs..

finally, fate has intervened--GOD has planned it to happen.

was it the right time? Serendipity perhaps? or was it just something that ought to be..?

A brief respite of living in the dreamy and dreary world…a slight deviation to reality----albeit the insanity and wishful thinking.

Unbelievable. We met and there, WE HAD THE CHANCE. Sadly I had to respond cognitively and not be carried away by my own "ecstasy" and euphoric imaginations.

Then again, it was TRUE. Our roads have finally crossed ONCE AGAIN... but it still was not the right time for me to face YOU. It just wasn't.

What-if...... maybe.... if only...........should've been....

(Oh God, I’ve never felt this sudden rush of extreme overwhelming and at the same time, guilty feeling that have made my heart pound and beat unusually. Still, at least the freedom of reminiscing and contemplating about this unforgettable "first-time-after-God-knows-when" experience is within reach.)

Let me share with you a very intricate yet quixotic line from a book written by Mabi David:

I know no end in desiring you.

Desire in its very delicate nature; admiration of some sort, and how I tend to choose the miserable track of dreaming about the impossible.

All thoughts formed here are mere random, mundane and blunt expressions from my one and only wandering mind. Pardon my attempt to at least take a break from all my disturbing adventures and quest for signs. This is already reality. Our instantaneous meeting was maybe, a coincidence. Nevertheless, it happened and it was REAL.

Vague as it may seem (this is intentional for the anonymity of the subject and the actual event), I still try to search for the answers to these entire occurrences. As what I always say, it’s just a matter of time.

I will still let fate take its proper course. Let Jesus lead the way.

No comments: