Tuesday, November 14, 2006

a quick recap

Classes have already started, the thrills have now began and I seriously must study immediately.

My subjects and professors for this sem are all superb, plus the fact that I decided to quit Chem as of the moment because of one permanent reason.... I am enjoying my 2nd sem since Monday!

And yeah, about that GHOST, I am so surpised, contemplative and excited because I cannot erase the fact that I am terrified of our meeting in the future.. I don't want it to happen yet because of my Raspy Voice. At the same time, I can't bring my pride down just to talk to him again. Now I understand why this has been so complicated and weird.

After how many days and months of waiting...I have confirmed it: HE IS FINALLY BACK. He is truly creeping me out more than ever and I am still hoping we could fix our problem.. I am thankful that I have my friend ANA with me to talk and check if he has arrived. It was such a happy moment that I have personally heard the ghost has come back to do the usual stuff that he does. (God, If you, the Ghost, could understand all these, JUST READ BETWEEN THE LINES.)

On another note, people who are called friends i.e. twin, and 3rd party, are blessings in my life. I have seen another vivid sign about the Ghost and it was the last thing that I have treasured today. Seeing him drive again is so fun and interesting! After all these months, you have returned. This alone is God's will and plan to at least tell me the time that we both wasted and the memories of the past that are still significantly playing in my life.

I know this sem's going to be one hell full of workload and of course, stress... but now that the Ghost is around.. it could just be either extremely hell or the better opposite. After all, my wish has come true and it's good to feel this way again.

how could you make me take a start?
then just leave me here hanging, can't even say how I'm feeling..


No I will never be the same.....


Have you been living your life finding reasons for the visions?
and sail the oceans beyond the deep horizons
you may have seen that all oceans end..
where you started my friend, back in your heart you'll find yourself once again.


time has a way of taking things away from your hand.
So when the safe place of your world falls apart.. you must gather ALL the memories
and build the safest place in your heart...

No comments: