Sunday, June 04, 2006

new original song: Tanto

This is dedicated to my twin who is my inspiration in composing again a brand new song.

The chords and the title, Tanto was made by a good friend of mine, the magician himself- Carlos Palma. He asked me to make the lyrics for it and fortunately, I've also included the melody as well as the bridge. Thanks, Carlos! I really enjoyed making the song. I'll try to record it for you to check it out. Below are just the lyrics of the song. Enjoy!

Tanto

Verse and Chorus Chords by Carlos Palma
Lyrics, Melody and Bridge Chords by Sassy Guerrero

Nais kong sabihin sa'yo
ang tunay na damdamin kong ito
Di mapaliwanag ang nararamdaman
sa tuwing ika'y nakikita, ako'y nasasaktan

Refrain: Bakit di mo maisip
na puso ko'y nagdurugo?
nais kang makasama
ngunit ito'y di mo tanto..

Chorus: Hindi mo batid
ang nadarama ko para sa'yo
Hindi mo alam
nais kong magkapiling tayo
Hindi mo ramdam
ang hirap na nararanasan ko
Hindi mo tanto..
na may gusto ako sa'yo

Sana ay malaman mo
sa awiting ito, ipapahayag ko
hanggang ngayo'y hinihintay ko pa rin
na sabihin mong may nadarama ka rin sa'kin....

Repeat Refrain then Chorus

Bridge: May mangyayari kaya
kung aaminin ko sa'yo
ang nadarama kong ito?
ngunit....


Repeat Refrain then Chorus 2x

copyright June 3, 2006

Feel free to tell me what you think about it! :-)

No comments: